What do you value? What morals do you live by? What kind of person do you want to be? What inspires you? What makes you, you?
These are some of my Life Power Statements; statements in which I try to live my life by and inspire me to be the best version of myself. They come from my core and are my truth, and I find that writing them down helps me to eliminate limiting thoughts in my head, created by that ‘mean voice’ we all have inside.
- Love is ALWAYS the answer.
- I am my own best guru and best friend.
- My body is my temple: always nourish, love and treat my body with respect.
- Exist to live, not live to exist.
- Treat others as I would like to be treated: with respect and love.
- Be kind to others, the animals, and the planet.
- The best time is Now.
- Stay humble, but be proud of your achievements within yourself.
- The best gift that I can give is service and presence.
- Every person and any person is my teacher.
- I accept myself fully for who I am- strengths, weaknesses and all.
- I am grateful for all of the little things in life.
- I do matter, as every one else does too.
- Be okay and accept what is, at every moment.
- No matter what happened in the past, always let it go and focus on love.
- Only I can create my own happiness. It is all on me.
- Pity and feeling sorry for myself does not get me anywhere.
- Trust in life and go at your own pace.
- Smiling and laughing are great for my health, and for others too!
- I am here to live my purpose and to serve others.
Now, have a go and try to write out your own Life Power Statements. Ensure that they are true to you- don’t copy these ones down for the sake of copying, but you are certainly more than welcome to use these as inspiration to explore your own truth! Really dig deep into your core, think about what words will empower you to live to your fullest, and don’t be limited. I also recommend printing or writing your list out to stick onto a surface you often use, such as your mirror or wardrobe door. Remember, you already are an amazing human, and it is okay if you don’t follow all of these statements every single day; we are only human, and this is simply here to guide you♡
Inspired by my inspiration, Melissa Ambrosini ♡