Customer Support & Social Media Marketing Intern
As an intern for Jasmine Lipska, you will be an online assistant with the flexibility to work anywhere in the world, while fulfilling admin tasks.
- Responding to customer emails.
- Organising brand collaborations.
- Influencer collaboration management.
- Creating Instagram stories for podcast episodes.
- Managing Jasmine’s Shop Instagram (@byjasminelipska).
- Manage Facebook Group.
- Pintrest management.
- Attend to daily tasks.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer service.
- Knowledge of social media marketing on Instagram.
- Writing emails.
- Using Google drive.
Who you are:
- An organised, trustworthy and enthusiastic person who understands the nature of Jasmine’s content and desires to be a part of growing a business.
- Values honesty, integrity and respects time.
- Is responsive and productive.
- Proactive at seeking opportunities and finding ways to grow.
- Efficient at work.
- Quick to learn.
- Passionate about making positive change into people’s lives.
- 4 hours per week
- 2-3 months
How to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject: Intern Application
- Your name, age and location.
- Why you want to work with Jasmine.
- Why you should be considered/the best person for this role.
- Links to your social media.
- Optional: resume
(Due to the nature of the applications, you will be contacted only if considered for the role).