Customer Care Manager – Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic and excellent Customer Care Manager to join our team, to ensure that our clients have a world-class customer experience.
Your tasks include:
- Responding to customer emails and requests.
- Reaching out to new clients and managing leads.
- Supporting clients in Jasmine’s programs.
- Being proactive in the community.
- Managing and being active in Jasmine’s Facebook Group.
- Attend to daily tasks as requested.
Your skills (required):
- Fluent in English.
- Using excel spreadsheets.
- Writing emails.
- Customer service experience.
- Using Google drive.
- Optional – sales experience.
Who you are:
- A passionate person who genuinely cares for supporting our customers and their experience.
- An organised, trustworthy and enthusiastic person who understands the nature of Jasmine’s brand and desires to be a part of growing a business.
- Values honesty, integrity and respects time.
- Is responsive and productive.
- Proactive at seeking opportunities and finding ways to grow.
- Proactive at suggesting efficient tasks.
- Efficient at work.
- Quick to learn.
- Passionate about making positive change into people’s lives.
- 4-5 hours per week
- 2 months
- As a team member for Jasmine Lipska, you will be working online with the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
- You will become part of a business that is creating a positive movement in the world.
- After the internship duration, you will have the opportunity to join our paid position if all tasks are fulfilled.
How to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject: Intern Application
- Your name, age and location.
- Why you want to work with Jasmine.
- Why you should be considered/the best person for this role.
- Links to your social media.
- Optional: resume
(Due to the nature of the applications, you will be contacted only if considered for the role).