Tuning In: A Class For DEEPER Self-Awareness
Tuning In is a class designed to guide you to develop deeper self-awareness and transform your life from within.
Our lives are created through our thoughts and beliefs, which lead to habits; so in order to change our external world, we need to first address our internal world. This is where having high levels of self-awareness helps you to live a more conscious and intentional life, and this class gives you the guidance you need to discover where you may not be self-aware yet.
In this class you will learn:
- Why tuning in and self-awareness is so important
- How you can cultivate deeper self-awareness
- The #1 Key to living a conscious life
- Things you need to pay attention to in your life
- The importance of reflecting on your childhood
- How to stop self-sabotaging
- How dream time relates to awareness
- And so much more
A Guide To Journalling
Inside this class, you will learn what journalling is, the incredible benefits, and how to journal effectively. After journalling for 10 years, Jasmine brings insight into her experience, and how it has changed her life in a positive way.
50% of all revenue made from this class will go towards Bali Bagus Project, a charity supplying hunger relief packets to families in Bali who are in need of food as a result of the current world pandemic.
‘Your Relationship With Money’ Masterclass
This is a powerful, concise, comprehensive and empowering one-hour video recorded masterclass, guiding you on your journey to tapping into abundance, up levelling your inner wealth consciousness and how to unapologetically living a life that you love with wealth.
In this masterclass, you will learn:
- What exactly is money?
- Understanding your Money Story.
- The Truth about Money
- The Importance of Money and your Awareness About It.
- How to Change Your Money Story that Serves Your Highest Good.
- How to Manifest More Money.
- How to Up Level your Money Consciousness.
Abundance is your birthright; learn how to cultivate the mindset you need to transform your relationship with money.