Meditation is a spiritual practice with ancient history dating back thousands of years. It is the art of being still, using techniques to clear the mind and reach a calm emotional state. Daily meditation has been shown to bring powerful changes and benefits to our wellbeing, and allows us to live more mindful lives.
When can I use them?
Every single day, any time you want! There is no ‘right’ time to meditate. Mornings after waking up and evenings before bed can help you start and end the day in a mindful manner, however any time you feel that you need to reconnect to your Highest Self, you may meditate.
How do I meditate?
All you need is yourself, your breath, a quiet and peaceful space, and perhaps a comfortable pillow to sit on. The audio will guide you on the rest of your meditation practice.
What can these meditations bring me?
- A guide to help you connect with your Highest Self
- A raise in your vibration and frequency
- Positive energy and confidence
- A shift in mindset
- Space to relax your mind, release tension, and relieve stress and anxiety
- An opportunity to develop your intuition, enhance inspired action, and improve self-awareness
For any inquires or questions, please contact me:
- Please download the mp3 audio to your laptop or computer first, then transfer it to your other tablets such as smart phones, kindles, ipads, etc. if you wish to do so.
- If you have lost your copy, please refer back to the email you received when you purchased the audio as it will have a download button. If you no longer have this email, email me with the date of purchase and your paypal receipt as proof.
- If the download fails, please ensure you have an internet connection and sufficient storage space on your device for the file, then restart your computer or laptop and try to download it again.
- This audio layout has been designed to be compatible with iTunes.
- This is an audio copy only.